Follow the alphabet or numbers to connect the dots and reveal 40 wild animals in their native habitats! Kids three and older can color in the completed pictures, and learn the names of the revealed creatures from the illustrations on the back of the pad. The number pages increase in difficulty, challenging kids three and older to advance from 1-25 to 1-50. Each partially colored page also features a seek-and-find activity with a different animal that’s native to the same habitat, making this a multi-activity pad that’s filled with fun and learning opportunities!
- Jumbo connect the dots coloring pad featuring wild animals
- Follow the letters of the alphabet or numbers up to 50 to complete the partially colored scenes
- 40 pages (20 letters and 20 numbers); number pages increase in difficulty (1-25 to 1-50)
- Seek-and-find activity on every page
- 3 years
- Product:ÃÂ 11″ x 14″ x 0.25″ 1.15 lbs
- Package:ÃÂ 14″ H x 11.05″ W x 0.25″ L